For individuals and businesses who are interested in creating and championing people leadership as a means to:
- improving performance results for the organization
- increasing employee engagement and productivity
- reducing personal stress and frustration at work and at home
- increasing customer satisfaction which leads to increased revenue
- improving the bottom line of your company’s financials
We are the People Leadership experts who educate, mentor, and coach individuals to become more effective people leaders.
Gina has been in business and leading people since she was 12. From her parents’ hot dog shop, to her father’s insurance agency, to a retail clothing store, to a telecommunications start-up company, and finally landing in a Fortune 500, she has created tangible results for every organization she’s ever worked for through effective people leadership. Gina has over 30 years of real-life, hands-on experience managing teams, individuals, and departments of varying functions and sizes. It is this hands-on experience that contributed to the concepts Gina teaches anyone she and her team work with. Fun, engaging, and a bit opinionated, Gina is passionate about people and leading them to achieve great results. Gina holds an MBA from Belmont University and is a certified Black Belt in Six Sigma Process Improvement.